BFAds.net is the premiere Black Friday website on the internet. Black Friday is the Day After Thanksgiving, a day where most retailers (Walmart, Best Buy, Target, etc.) have their best sales of the year.
BFAds.net catalogs sale items from each retailer's advertisement and then advises users on which deals we think are best.
We're looking for a universal design that anyone (male and female) from ages 18-65 could comfortably wear and not look out of place.
The previous contests should, hopefully, give you an idea of the designs we generally like and dislike.
Looking for the design to be contemporary and minimalistic; nothing excessively loud/noisy/grungy and nothing too effeminate/masculine.
Feel free to incorporate any of the things associated with Black Friday into the design: long lines, crowds, shopping, money, coupons, etc.
PLEASE NO BARCODES.
- Must promiently feature the text "Black Friday" and optionally, "Black Friday 2010"
- Must also feature BFADS.NET and/or our full URL http://www.bfads.net somewhere in the design
- One sided designs are preferred but I'll accept both single and double sided designs.
- Maximum 2 color design per side
- Final design must be in vector format (I only know of .ai, but I'll contact my printer to see what other formats they accept)
- No excessively large designs that extend to the sleeves and/or around the side of the shirt
- No noisy designs like this ( http://99designs.com/contests/12255…#entry-339 )
- Please don't replicate any of the previous winning designs, we're looking for a completely different looking shirt for this year