Young Americans for Liberty -- http://www.YALiberty.org
Young Americans for Liberty is a youth organization committed to the principles of life, liberty, and property.
We're leading the youth movement for liberty and developing a culture of freedom on campuses across the country.
We see government as the problem, not the solution. We believe in freedom, individual responsibility, and the U.S. Constitution. We oppose taxes, regulation, needless war, government spending, and government involvement in our lives. As Patrick Henry once proclaimed, "Give me liberty, or give me death."
Our t-shirts will be sold and given away to primarily high school students, college students, and young professionals ranging from 15-39 years old.
We want to see your creativity in describing the current political climate in America. What's wrong with this country? What's the answer?
Pick one issue (bailouts, healthcare, debt, war, economy, etc.), represent the philosophy of liberty more generically, or take on the Obama administration (change? really?). Create a design that sends a message and represents YAL effectively.
- No more than three colors
- Both front and back design
- White t-shirt preferred (but color t-shirts are accepted)
- Include the YAL website - http://www.YALiberty.org - somewhere on the t-shirt
- Not required, but encouraged to integrate the YAL Logo: http://www.yaliberty.org/YAL_Logos
- Witty phrasing
- Humor is always appreciated, although a serious look at the issues is sometimes more meaningful.
- Sends a political message
- Youthfulness (something a young adult would wear)
- Communists, socialists, fascists, or neo-cons
- Clinched fists
- Too edgy in design
Spend some time on the CafePress Political topic: