Overexposed is a creative media and entertainment agency, we are the interface that connects, markets and manages a collective of creative individuals on a range of commercial/corporate projects.
We only work on projects that sit outside the boundaries of the tradional corporate marketing world and our primary goal is to provide exposure for highly talented individuals within the corporate/commercial sector.
The collective primarily focuses on the following creative fields:
- Public Relations, Entertainment and Event management
- New concept/brand/product launches
- Photography - Mixed print and corporate photo shoots, specialist photography
- Street Artists - high end street art, stencil and graffiti
- Digital Artists
- Music Production
Our audience is difficult to define as they range from the low-high end corporates through to not-for-profit government art agencies (who at times can be very "Anti-corporate", the individuals we work with have high expectations, they aren't interested in seeing something that is "mildly different from the last company" they want to see us deliver something that will blow them away.
GO CRAZY! We work with artists that know no limits everyday and in-turn we need to be able to communicate this with our company image.
-The primary focus is the business card, however the overall design must flow into a letterhead and envelope.
- We have a basic logo designed, however I am happy for you to add to, modify or completely re-design if you think it is necessary, i would love to see someone create an icon for the company
- We haven't chosen a color scheme yet so you basically have the freedom to go wild!
- The business card design should be clean yet still clearly have a street/urban art sort of feel to it.
- No Taglines
- Our printer can also print on plastic or frosted style business cards and can can also cut outs if required.
- If we are happy with the winning designer further work will potentially be available for the web design and marketing material
- The winning design must be provided in a vector format (eg: photoshop) and be ready for Print.
Our logo can be found at: http://www.x-posed.net/Overexposed_…SMUGHD.jpg