Wie Schnookums das erste briefpapier Abenteuer antrat
Our nonprofit therapeutic hospital clowning program is launching a second contest using a) the tagline logo generated by a previous contest winner and b) our already exisitng logo. We want great/artisitic pieces that are elegant and eye catchy.
Lev Leytzan: The Compassionate Clown Alley, Inc.
Was inspiriert Sie und wie stellen Sie sich das Design für Ihr Unternehmen vor?
We run a hospital clowning program and want professional, yet warm and inviting materials to represent our work to donors and stakeholders.
We have the logos available ... please send email if you're interested in receiving them ...
- Item 1...to use our 2 existing logos -- they can be provided to contestants via email
- Item 2 ... the materials should have space for organization name, person's name, address, phone, fax and website.
- Item 3 ... two sided business card ... tagline on the back
- Item 4 ... an informal card to be used for notes and thank yous
- Item 5 ...letterhead and envelope
- Item 6: letterhead should have enough room on the left side for us to add and remove board members (would like a working template so we can made additions and deletions independently)
- files should be finalized in PDF, JPEG and EPS formatPlease have fun!
Was Sie nicht möchten
- Item 1...nothing cartoony or whimsical
- Item 2 ... not civilian / drab