Wie CyberLynk das erste briefpapier Abenteuer antrat
We are looking to have a business card design created that we can give away at trade shows etc. as coupons.
Was inspiriert Sie und wie stellen Sie sich das Design für Ihr Unternehmen vor?
We are looking to have a coupon created that is the size of a business card. The cards will be give away at tradeshows, local events etc. The design must leave room for a coupon code to be placed on the card. The code will be alphanumeric and up to 10 digits.
The front of the card/coupon should have product information (like Dedicated FTP Server, Unlimited User Accounts, etc) and the contact information. The back should have very high level hosting information. We're flexable on the exact laout but we need to have product / contact info / price / basic hosting features. Think of the card as a mini banner ad that we can hand out.
Will pay winner via PayPal.
- Here is a link to one of our successful Business Coupon Card design contests http://99designs.com/contests/11557
- Colors that match the FTPHosting.com website
- The design must use 48HourPrint.com's layout template for business cards with allowances for bleeding/printing.
- The winner must privide the file in at least .psd and .eps format.
- Additional formats will be accepted
- The winner must provide all font names / links to purchase fonts used in the design
- The designs must reinforce the existing FTPHosting.com brand
Was Sie nicht möchten
- Do NOT copy the colors or designs from the Doreo contest