Tell us about your customers
25-55, men and women, some have home gyms, some don’t. They care about their health and their bodies and want to lose weight/tone up/enjoy exercising in the comfort of their own surroundings.
• Men and women training for a marathon/triathalon and need the extra help from a pro.
• People who enjoy one to one yoga/pilates once a week.
• People who want to build muscle or lose fat with bespoke training programmes.
• People who want to transform their bodies and lives within 2-4 weeks and want full time training packages in UK and internationally.
• People who only need help with their nutrition (primary driver) but also enjoy the exercise element of the training.
What character, spirit or emotion do you want the logo to convey?
• Friendly, not intimidating like when you go to a gym.
• Warm and supportive, we’ve been there so we know how hard it is to achieve your goals.
• Open and welcoming to all, everyone is welcome to join, of any fitness level.
What are some unique aspects about your brand?
• You’re not tied in to long contracts and you don’t have to buy packs. It’s completely flexible.
• We can train you anywhere you like (as long as it’s safe).
• We know it’s 80% nutrition, that’s why we create your nutritional plan for you.