The packaging should look premium, elegant, clean and concise. The design consists of two parts.
1. One paper packet which stays always the same
2. One sticker on the paper packet ( which content/color will later differentiate from each other. The 8 different stickers could be designed in a 1-2-1 later)
The packet is made of paper with a plastic window at the bottom. It is sealed on the top and folded down to 17.5cm. There is only one packet design to fit all 8 sorts.
The content on the front of the packet should include 100% natural & tasty, Germany flag symbol, golden Yumbau Logo, no additional sugar, no glutamate, no flavor enhancers, no preservatives. On the sticker, there are name of the Dim sum , weight, pieces & other information on the front; on the back is all regulation information related like ingredients, nutrition facts....
The left side of the packet has the cooking instructions:
No need to defrost
1. Heat up water to a rolling boil
2. Remove from packaging and put it into boiling water for 5-10 mins
3. Ready to serve afterwards
1. Prepare the steamer by boiling water underneath it
2. Remove from packaging and lay the products on the plate/steaming rack, then put it into a steamer and cover the lid.
Tips: Put one layer of lettuce leave, baking paper or a little oil on the surface of the plate/steaming rack.
3. Ready to serve after 5-10 mins.
1. Spread two teaspoons of oil into fing pan and heat up
2. Remove Dim Sum from packaging
3. Shallow-fry the Dim Sum over mild heat until the bottom turns lightly yellow 2-4 mins
4. Add enough water to cover halfway of the Dim Sum
5. Cover and fry them for 3-6 mins until the water dries up and they are ready for serving
The right side of the packets is "our tips" with the content:
- The best way to experience the Chinese Dim Sum is together with one of the 4 Yumbau sauces, which are names as Chili- Almonds dipping sauce , Black Sesame-Basamic sauce and Bärlach-sesame sauce.
On the back there should be a sticker with all the information which are necessary to portray by law. See the picture below.