We are looking to redesign our label/packaging for one of our products - the iPhone Wallet sold at iFlipwallet.com. Success in this project will may lead to additional work on other products.
We want the design to be modern, loud, and clean. Please look at Apple’s product labeling and other iPhone accessories packaging.
Front must include (feel free to get creative)
• “iFlip” (big)
• “iPhone Wallet Case” (Medium)
• “for iPhone 4/4S” (Small)
Back must include:
• “Designed by iFlipWallet.com” – very small in a bottom corner
• “Designed in Washington, DC” - – very small in a bottom corner
• “Made in China” - – very small in a bottom corner
• CE symbol – very small in a bottom corner
• UPC code
• Simple diagram of the iPhone wallet and its ability to open and fit cards
Things to ideally include somewhere on the package:
• ‘Instant Access to iPhone’
• ‘Convenient Flip Wallet’
• ‘Bonded Leather Construction’
• Very simple diagram that shows that the iPhone wallet can open to hold cards.
• Any icons or images that convey the benefits of the iPhone wallet.
Font Used for "iFlip" is Champagne & Limousines http://www.dafont.com/champagne-limousines.font
Final product should be delivered is .AI format
I’ve attached a few examples of what the case. ***We do not like the designs on the current packaging so please do not use these designs as a reference.
If you have any questions you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please reference our site iflipwallet.com
I'm a fan of this simple yet modern approach of this packaging. (Could use alittle more patterns)
I really like the icons that help explain the product.
UPC and small fine print should be on the back bottom