Gary Jones brauchte ein neues Print oder Verpackung Design und hat einen Wettbewerb auf 99designs gestartet.
Aus 19 Designs von 6 Designern wurde eine Gewinner gewählt.
I'm an action sports photographer and cover high school and youth sports in California.
The target audience for this product is parents of players who participate on this championship team. This is a high school football team in California (Rocklin High School) who will be competing for a state championship Dec 19th.
This poster will be 16x20 - probably landscape orientation. It is a celebration of the Rocklin Thunder high school football team who will be playing for the California State Championship Dec 19th. It will be designed to assume they win the state championship but I will edit as needed if they are runner-up. The poster will be designed uniquely for each player with two individual player photos and also include a prominent team photo. It will consist of the following components:
- team photo (supplied)
- two player action photos, primary and secondary (supplied)
- text (table format) of team's season schedule with scores
- text "California D2 State Champions"
- text "Sac-Joaquin D2 Section Champions"
- text "Sierra Foothill League Champions"
- text "Jackson Cummings" (player for this sample)
- text of win-loss record "15-0"
- team logo for Rocklin Thunder (supplied)
- lightning background because the team is the "Thunder"
- primary color is blue and secondary color is gray;
To see team schedule/record and team colors go to http://www.maxpreps.com and search for school "Rocklin".
Product needs to be PhotoShop CS compatible so I can modify text and images for each player on the team, and change based on the result of their state championship game.
I am including full resolution JPEGS of the team photo, sample player "Jackson Cummings" (two photos) and team icons.