LAB brauchte ein neues Print oder Verpackung Design und hat einen Wettbewerb auf 99designs gestartet.
Aus 22 Designs von 7 Designern wurde eine Gewinner gewählt.
We're a fast-growing company with a new logo designed right here on 99designs!
Now we're looking for some concepts around how that logo might look on a few print pieces including a post card, poster and ad.
We don't necessarily need finished art as we're looking for different concepts at this stage.
We're a new concept in personal assistance. Kinda like CraigsList meets eBay for getting help with everyday to-do’s.
Consumers can post any task on TaskRabbit.com and set the price for getting it done.
Nearby TaskRabbit Runners (people who do the tasks) are instantly alerted to the task via SMS and email. They will accept a price & get the job done ASAP.
Typical tasks cost only $10-15 to complete. They include real-world tasks like Goodwill drop-offs, furniture assembly, grocery runs, food delivery, yard work & house cleaning, as well as online projects like researching vacation destinations, selling stuff on eBay & more.
We are currently live in Boston with over 300 TaskRabbit Runners & are on the brink of launching in San Francisco.
--> the best way to understand TaskRabbit is to see us in action @ http://www.taskrabbit.com
- busy, young professionals
- people working for their own businesses or small businesses
- busy young parents, especially moms
• Primary age range: 25 – 34; secondary: 35 - 44
• 60% female, 40% male
• 70%+ either have – or plan to have – kids.
Create high-level concept (or concepts) w/unified look & feel for TaskRabbit.com print collateral
REFLECT the TR personality: “spunky, smart, trustworthy highly personable.”
EXPLAIN. what TaskRabbit is (see WHAT'S TASKRABBIT? above.)
IMAGERY: budgets limit us to stock – ideally free or very inexpensive Sadly we can't pursue a concept that’d require prof. photog. or illustration.
COPY: should be light & FPO is fine.
SIMPLE MATERIALS TO CONCEPT:
1. 4 x 6 post cards (front + back, used for flyering cars, dropping in retail purchases at stores; these have a “get $15 OFF your 1st task” offer
2. 11 x 17 posters - drive awareness, used 4 neighborhood guerrilla marketing: put in shop windows, community centers
3. 8.5 x 11, 1 page print ad - drive awareness in event guides, mags