Wie DaleJ das erste print- oder verpackungsdesign Abenteuer antrat
In need of a well designed, 1 page, colorful (but must also look great when printed on black/white printer) Nice List Guide (lists the 10 ways for a child to ensure they make it onto Santa’s Nice List). Be creative, think like a kid!.. make it something kids will absolutely love! The purpose is to allow the child to visually see the things he/she needs to do to earn a Nice Certificate from Santa. Should be much focus on an area set aside for the child's full name, and focus on the actual list of 10 items. (we pay using Paypal, or Xoom.com)
Was inspiriert Sie und wie stellen Sie sich das Design für Ihr Unternehmen vor?
We have a website that creates custom packages from Santa for children (www.PackageFromSanta.com ). We have devised a great promotional item that we would like to give away to our loyal customers. It is a free, personalized, downloadable, “Nice List Guide” for their child (I.e.: Nice List Handbook. Top 10 Ways to Earn a Nice Certificate, etc).It will be an 8 ½ X 11 page that lists the top 10 ways to ensure a child makes it on Santa’s Nice List (and thus, earns a Nice Certificate). The concept is that the parent can go to our website, enter the child’s name into an HTML field, select 10 entries (from pulldowns, or custom text) then hit enter… when they submit the name, a PDF document will open up, displaying the custom Nice List Guide page (which you have cleverly designed). The “Nice List Guide” will have the child’s name on it, and list the 10 ways to make it onto the Nice List… it will be ready to print. Whola! The child has his/her own personalized guide for making it onto Santa’s Nice List. This will ensure they are good all year (or at least until Christmas!) They can pin it to the fridge, or in their room… reminding them to be good, and helping to build the anticipation and excitement of receiving a Nice Certificate from Santa at Christmas!
- Here is a quick sample for reference image to help explain what we need… (although it doesn’t have to look ANYTHING LIKE THIS! http://www.packagefromsanta.com/Nic…ample.html )
- Must be in 8 ½ X 11 format for print (300 dpi)
- May be horizontal, or vertical format
- We will need layered Photoshop final for final art
- Full color (RGB is fine) BUT, must also look great when printed on black and white laser printer.
- List the 10 ways to make it onto Santa’s Nice List (the actual text will be decided by the parents entries previously)
- Be visually stunning and fun for children
- Can contain the many elements of Christmas (Santa, Rudolph, Elves, etc… get fun with this) Maybe it looks like a page ripped out of Santa’s Official Nice List Guide Book? Dunno… you’re the creative one! :)
- MUST contain a blank area for the child’s name to appear (we will place name with stock font into that particular area)
- MUST contain area(s) for the list of 10 things
- We are also promoting a free calendar (view that contest here: http://99designs.com/contests/10666
- Great resource for reference and stock imagery: Istockphoto.com
Was Sie nicht möchten
- Messy, non-thought out designs
- Evil, dark, or otherwise creepy designs
- If it's lame, boring, or amateurish.... please don't bother submitting it. (we have high standards) :)
Dateiformate der finalen Designs
Wir haben ähnliche Wettbewerbe gefunden, die Ihnen gefallen könnten