Wie postingcolorfulspecs das erste print- oder verpackungsdesign Abenteuer antrat
What we do: PlantMyPhone enables anyone to recycle their phone for free through the mail (we pay for the postage). We use the economic value of the cell phone to fund tree planting. We plant a minimum of one tree per cell phone.
Campaign: The average cell phone is used for 18 months. Our new campaign asks for people to pledge (via SMS text message) to recycle their current cell phone when they get a new one. We then text them a reminder to recycle via PlantMyPhone around the time they are ready to get a new cell phone.
For more info, check out PlantMyPhone.com
Erzählen Sie uns, wer Sie sind und wen Sie erreichen wollen?
We target environmentally minded people. Our target audience knows that properly recycling a cell phone is the right thing to do. However, they often don’t know where to go or how to recycle them. Our target audience is also aware that trees help our planet by absorbing CO2 and cleaning the air we breathe. What we are offering them is an easy way to remember where and how to do it for free and contribute to our environment by funding tree planting.
The demographic of a high traffic coffee shop ranges from working professional to college student.
We are not trying to convince non-environmental people to go green. We just want to convey a convenient way for green people to walk the talk.
Size: 11” width x 18” height
Elements in Poster:
1) Main text title: More than just talk
2) Primary Message: “Pledge to recycle your current cell phone when you get a new one and PlantMyPhone will plant a coffee tree in your name. We will plant your tree when we reach 10,000 pledges”
3) Call to action: “Text ‘PLANT’ to 83936 NOW to pledge. Help us reach 10,000 pledges today.”
4) Use of small UNEP logo and small PLANT_LOGO_English.gif
UNEP and Billion Tree Campaign logo go together and appear with text that will say “PlantMyPhone is a tree planting partner of the Billion Tree Campaign lead by the United Nation Environment Programme”
5) Use of grayed out logos of Care2, tonic, practically green. These logos should not be emphasized. They should be small and in an area that says ‘as seen on’ and close to the PlantMyPhone logo
6) We are open to both photography and illustration. Do not let the example illustration based artwork or website influence your design.
7) Make it simple. Image suggestions:
A) a photo of a cell phone outline made of coffee beans
example of the style I am referring to (do not use this specific photo) http://www.flickr.com/photos/cather…757895498/
B) a mosaic picture of a cell phone made of tree photos
C) a mosaic picture of a tree made of cell phone photos
Dateiformate der finalen Designs
Wir haben ähnliche Wettbewerbe gefunden, die Ihnen gefallen könnten