Wie 20-First das erste print- oder verpackungsdesign Abenteuer antrat
We need a design for a 2 page monthly newsletter that will be distributed electronically to corporate clients. The audience will be a wide range of corporate executives and managers across the globe. The subject is a global round-up of news related to gender diversity in business. We are looking for a design that allows for a content rich newsletter, while also being streamlined and easy to read for busy senior level employees.
Was inspiriert Sie und wie stellen Sie sich das Design für Ihr Unternehmen vor?
• 2 page A4 format.
• File size should be appropriate for electronic distribution
• Color, graphics, photos desired. However, we assume some readers will want to print, so the format should also be printer-friendly (presumably a pdf file).
• The header should include the title “20-First’s Global Gender Report,” the 20-First logo (see link below) and the date/issue number
• The newsletter text should be organized in multiple columns / boxes to optimize space and add visual interest.
• Easily identifiable headings should help to organize content. The following content category headings should be included:
o In the News
o Better Bottom Line
o You Heard It Here
o The Case File
o 20-First Century Leaders
o Upcoming Events
• The audience is senior level executives and managers at multinational companies, who want to have a quick, easy-to-read overview of the issue of gender diversity and business.
• The address of our company website http://www.20-First.com should be included in header or footer
• The attached word document (see link below) provides content for newsletter, organized by the above category headings. If all content will not fit on the two pages, it is ok to cut. The most important objective for this initial round of development is to have a finished product that looks professional and attractive.
It would be ideal to use a design program that would allow our editorial staff to make changes. This is not necessarily a requirement, but extra points will be award to any designer that has any clever ideas.
Was Sie nicht möchten
- Item 1...
Dateiformate der finalen Designs
Wir haben ähnliche Wettbewerbe gefunden, die Ihnen gefallen könnten