Wie Velocity Solutions das erste print- oder verpackungsdesign Abenteuer antrat
This is for a Poster to be put up inside an Irish Pub here in Sydney Australia. Every Wednesday night they play this "lucky card" game where people in the pub can win a cash jackpot just by purchasing a drink at the bar between 7pm and 9pm.
NOTE:-THIS CLIENT OWNS 4 OTHER HOTELS AND HAS A LOT OF DESIGN WORK. IF THEY ARE HAPPY WITH THIS DESIGN THEY WILL BE GIVING US ALL THEIR WORK. GOOD OPPORTUNITY FOR US ALL!
Was inspiriert Sie und wie stellen Sie sich das Design für Ihr Unternehmen vor?
Here is how the "Joker Poker" works:
- There are 53 cards locked in a cabinet.
- Between 7pm and 9pm patrons get a ticket with every drink purchased at the bar;
- At 9pm we draw one ticket who gets the chance to turn over one card that is in the cabinet;
- If the card they turn over is the Joker card - They win the Cash Prize !
- If the card the patron turns over is not the joker, the cash jackpots and that card remains turned over and seen;
- The cash jackpot increases $100 each week the Joker is not turned over;
- Draw takes place every Wednesday until the joker is found. If the patron picks the joker they win the jackpot
- A Catchy Heading/Logo for "Joker Poker" that in some way reflects the competition
- Maybe...a picture of the cabinet with some cards in it ?? Totally looking for you guys to be creative here
- A basic poster design with the key information about the game (Essential information to be included I have outlined below)
- REALLY MAKE THE POSTER LOOK LIKE FUN FUN FUN AND FUN !!INFORMATION TO BE INCLUDED ON THE POSTER:
- JOKER POKER
- Every Wednesday night @ the Cock n Bull
- Ticket with every drink purchased between 7pm and 9pm
- Lucky Ticket Drawn @ 9pm
- Cash prize Jackpots $100 each week until Joker is won !!Please include the Cock n Bull Hotel's Logo somewhere on the poster.
Was Sie nicht möchten
- Anything broing or uncreative.
- The client has emphasised that they are looking for something that will jump out at their patrons as "FUN"!!
Dateiformate der finalen Designs
Wir haben ähnliche Wettbewerbe gefunden, die Ihnen gefallen könnten