Wie Todd Bertges das erste print- oder verpackungsdesign Abenteuer antrat
Imagine Real Estate
I am 40 years young. Live in Portland, Oregon. Free flowing, energetic person.
Erzählen Sie uns, wer Sie sind und wen Sie erreichen wollen?
Existing Market. Representing buyers and sellers for single family homes and small apartment buildings.
Business card ideas:
• 2 sided card
• 1 side using my picture, which I can email you in a jpeg format
• Theme: Bright, welcoming, could be busy but not too busy
• Preferred Colors: Maroon, Burnt Orange, Tan, darker Greens, Black, (Earth Tones)
• My business focus is Residential Properties, not large commercial buildings
• I have a “Zen” approach to real estate, although placing a Buddha on my card is too much religious connotation. I was thinking of going with a wind swept flowing bonsai tree, bamboo and a exotic sun. Mainly an Asian theme, although I hope to capture all nationalities and creeds.
• The letters “LLC” will not be in the main title/focus of the card, just small print on my address line for legal purposes.
• Focal Point will be the word Imagine with Real Estate in smaller letters below, I was also thinking the I in imagine could have a focus on it centering in an explosive sun.
• I like the Monotype Corsiva type of font or something zen like.
Back Side of Card: My picture would fill the entire side vertically with the wording over the picture.
Dateiformate der finalen Designs
Wir haben ähnliche Wettbewerbe gefunden, die Ihnen gefallen könnten