ScissorBoy brauchte ein neues Print oder Verpackung Design und hat einen Wettbewerb auf 99designs gestartet.
Aus 25 Designs von 13 Designern wurde eine Gewinner gewählt.
We need a 4 X 6" postcard print ad designed for our online TV series for hairstylists. We are launching the site in a few weeks so we need a design fast!
The winning designer will also be given high priority as a candidate for designing our next full page design immediately following this design.
I would like to have a full color postcard designed (double sided) to promote our new video education series.
I would like to have a pic of myself (call me ScissorBoy - the guy in the scissorboy shirt) and Amy (the lady in the scissorboy shirt) incorporated into the poster somewhere. I have pics of us as well as some logo artwork in png format at:
(click on the thumbnail pic for a larger view then click on the download button to download the full size version)
Feel free to use other pics as long as we are able to freely usethem or can purchase the rights to use them for a reasonable amount.
You can arrange the text however you think it will look good and addwhatever backgrounds or images you think would make this design lookawesome ;)
Good luck and I look forward to seeing your submission!
Below is the text I would like to have appear on the page (you don't have to use all of the text if there isn't enough room):
- JoinAmy E. and ScissorBoy in salons from Hollywood toMoscow
- Look over the shoulder of top hairstylists and learn how to do what they do!
- Learn the newest cut, color and styling techniques
- Learn how to attract LOYAL high paying clients
- Be inspired with new tips, tricks & techniques
- Everything is broken down into easy to follow step-by-step instructions
- Skip to the part you want to watch. Pause, rewind and comment
HIGHLIGHT TEXT at the bottom of the poster:
- New episodes every Monday on:
- your hairstyling station
This design should be post card sized. However, we do not want it to be a post card (that means you do not have to leave space for stamps/address etc.)