Constructible paper toy design — 'cute village or town'
Young girls (ages 8-12)
This is not packaging design. This is a toy design based on the principles of packaging design.
Design a "paper village" or "paper town" that young girls can cut-out, glue and construct by themselves or with their parent's help.
The village/town is to contain:
• a patisserie (or a bakery)
• a butcher
• a clothing store
• a grocery store
• a park or a play-ground
• 2 cars
• 4 people
LOOK & FEEL:
• Pastel colour palette is preferred
• Clean vector illustrations
• Suitable for girls
• Detailed illustrations. For example, patisserie/bakery is to have an illustrated window containing pastries and cakes.
I have attached some images for inspiration only. Do not copy these designs.
Talented illustrators will have fun with this project. Have fun and be creative.
• CMYK colour
• Individual components of the paper village fit onto an A4 piece of paper (210mm x 297mm).
• Final artwork file type: EPS or AI