RotoChamp brauchte ein neues Print oder Verpackung Design und hat einen Wettbewerb auf 99designs gestartet.
Aus 3 Designs von 2 Designern wurde eine Gewinner gewählt.
http://www.rotochamp.com sells a software product that helps people dominate their fantasy baseball draft. It allows them to prepare for their draft using a number of projection and ranking tools, as well as manage their actual fantasy draft with statistics/projections/etc....
The advertisement will appear in several national fantasy baseball magazines. The goal of the ad is to direct people to my website and download the free demo software. The ad DOES NOT have to sell the software. That is my job.
We target a male audience with a young demographic (ages 20-40 primarily). We sell a software package that targets the fantasy baseball market.
I want something CLEAN and SIMPLE that lets people know the following:
1) The software will help them Dominate their Draft.
2) A free demo version of the software is available at http://www.rotochamp.com
3) A few of the software product features.
The following things need to be in the ad:
1) My Logo
2) The software box (you might need to re-create it if you need a higher resolution image)
3) The website address
4) The email address: email@example.com
5) Follow us on Twitter (http://www.twitter.com/rotochamp) and Facebook, preferably with the logos from twitter and facebook.
6) The following features:
- Exclusive SABR Driven Player Projection Model
- Customizable Stats
- Dynamic Rankings Based on Your League Setup
- Easily Spot the Best Pick Possible
- 5-Year Historical Stats
- Daily Depth Chart/Lineup Updates
- Unlimited Team Setups
- And much, much, more........
If it doesn't make the advertisement too busy then
1) A screenshot of the product.
I need 2 slightly different ad sizes to meet the the following specs:
Trim Size: 7.75" x 10.5"
Full Bleed Size: 8" x 11"
Live Area: 7" x 9.625"
Bleed Size: 8.375" x 10.875"
Live Area: 7.25" x 10"
Trim .25" off edges