Wie Lesleigh das erste print- oder verpackungsdesign Abenteuer antrat
CARDD - Connected Around Responsible Drinking Decisions
CARDD is a coalition of young adults, parents, professionals, and stakeholders aligned to create an environment that fosters responsible decisions around alcohol consumption and reduces drunk driving.
Erzählen Sie uns, wer Sie sind und wen Sie erreichen wollen?
Possible Coalition Members
- Law Enforcement
- Government Officials
- Business Owners
Basically, the general public.
We would like a legal size, one page handout to use when meeting with potential coalition members. We want it to be informative, but also bold and interesting. I attached the flyer/handout I created and as you will see it is boring and wordy.
We would like you to revamp it for us. Although there is a lot of information in the flyer, a lot of it can be cut out. We want the designer to use a fresh eye to decide what should stay and what can go. Here is what we absolutely DO need to include (all this information is in the attachment (summary handout).
- The CARDD Logo
- The Center for Alcohol and Drug Resources Logo (can be small)
- Something about us being a Bergen County coalition with a diverse membership
- One or more statistics related to drunk driving; most likely should be the one about Bergen County students
- Something about each of our programs. The college part can be brief. But we really want to hightlight that we are working with the hospitality industry, bringing them FREE training and the “Who’s Taking You Home Tonight?” promotional campaign.
- Our contact information and facebook page info.
Dateiformate der finalen Designs
Wir haben ähnliche Wettbewerbe gefunden, die Ihnen gefallen könnten