Project: To create a book cover design including the front cover and spine. We would expect the winner to also create the back cover for the prize money but the designs will only be judged for front and spine.
Design/Brand: This hardcover book design is more than an attractive cover and page layout. It will become the brand of Little Things Matter. If this first book is successful, a series of books will follow such as, Little Things Matter for Direct Sales Representatives, Little Things Matter for Entrepreneurs… etc.
Little Things Matter Brand:
• Fresh and Timely
• Likable and Authentic
• Relevant and Realistic
• Straightforward and Sensible
Colors: See the Website: http://www.littlethingsmatter.com
• Light Blue /Dark Blue/Grey/ Black/ Yellow
• Other colors can be used - use discretion
• Title of book: Little Things Matter- should POP!
• Book subtitle: 100 ways to build a brighter future.
• Slogan: Improving your life one thing at a time.
• Name of Author: W.Todd Smith
• Title of book
• Author’s name
• Publisher Name and/or Logo
Back Cover:- TO BE COMPLETED LAST- will provide details to winner.
Book Size: 8 ½ x 6 ½ x ¾
Copyright: © 2010 Todd Smith International, LLLP
We have intentionally not given you a lot of direction. We are looking for a book cover that will grab us and are very open to your creative interpretation of what that would look like.