Wie PostCarbon Institute das erste print- oder verpackungsdesign Abenteuer antrat
Need a cover design for a publication produced by Post Carbon Institute on food & farming transition. Overview: Why Transition Is Mandatory. The publication is 27 pages, not including a front and back cover.
Was inspiriert Sie und wie stellen Sie sich das Design für Ihr Unternehmen vor?
Post Carbon Institute helps individuals and communities understand andrespond to the environmental, societal, and economic crises created byour dependence on fossil fuels. The purpose of the Food & Farming publication is to present the challenge & opportunity to change our natural agricultural policies here in the US.
A design exists for the interior pages, the .pdf file can be downloaded from: http://postcarbon.org/real-new-deal (note: we are reusing the interior design of the linked document "The Real New Deal"). Text would simply need to be formatted then dropped in, new photos added and the color scheme changed. The most important need is for a new cover - 8.5 x 11. Copy for the publication is located at: http://postcarbon.org/files/Food_an…sition.doc
- cover design needs to fit with the interior design (already completed) change color of the gradation bars of the interior pages and change photos. http://postcarbon.org/real-new-deal
- look and feel should be inviting - publication is intended for policy makers.
- professional appearance
- design that reproduces well using green printing material i.e. recycled paper, soy ink...
Was Sie nicht möchten
- don't want it to look too generic or cold
- don't want dull or boring
- don't want edgy or crazy
- doom & gloom