Wie kprince das erste print- oder verpackungsdesign Abenteuer antrat
We're launching a new (free) service for people to cover a disposible coffee cup sleeve with a professionally designed sleeve cover, making it a non-disposible sleeve to be re-used. That way not as many coffee cup sleeves end-up in the landfills.
Was inspiriert Sie und wie stellen Sie sich das Design für Ihr Unternehmen vor?
The design template (either .psd or .pdf) is located towards the bottom of the page at http://www.sleevesaver.com. Please follow the directions on this design template. For each design I need two .jpg files returned, an A and B file for the two different templates.
Also, unfortunately, I need the submission agreement signed with the winning submission. It basically says that you're giving us the right to allow people to download a sleeve with your design on it, and that you're the original creator of the artwork (please, don't submit a sleeve design with Micky Mouse or something!).
- Follow the instructions on the design template
- Return the two .jpg files with each design
- Return the submission agreement with each desgin
- Use any theme that you think people might like to have on their morning cup o' joe... there are some samples up on the website already.
- Try it out yourself to see how it work... it's cool (and it's free)
Was Sie nicht möchten
- Someone else's trademark or artwork... all artwork must be original
- Anything vulgar, explicitly sexual, or in poor taste (and that is, of course, up to me)
Dateiformate der finalen Designs
Wir haben ähnliche Wettbewerbe gefunden, die Ihnen gefallen könnten