The objective of the flyer is to promote http://www.DealerWebinars.com: to encourage auto dealership employees to sign up one of our webinars and/or to watch any of the 100's of recorded webinar on http://www.dealerwebinar.com.
We've been doing free educational webinars for over 3 year. Last May we created the website http://www.dealerwebinars.com (see attached press release). This year we plan to have 106 (or more) webinars with 39 (or more) speakers from 21 (or more) companies. Attached zip file includes pictures of our 27 most-known speakers. Each file name includes the name of the speaker and their company. We want these pictures, including names and company name included. These speakers and/or their companies are often very well known in the industry and having them in our flyer builds credibility for the webinar series.
- be creative
- use the style and colors from http://www.DealerWebinars.com and our company website http://www.kpaonline.com
- include all pictures of presenters in the attached zip file and include the name and company name of these presenters in the design (FYI: these are 27 of our top speakers year-to-date. There are at least 12 more KPA speakers that are not listed/included)
- Include the three subject areas of the webinar series:
1. Internet Marketing
2. HR Management
3. Environment & Safety
- include the url/name http://www.DealerWebinars.com
- include the KPA logo "presented by KPA"
- include: "for more information, contact Becky Ross, Webinar Manager, KPA, firstname.lastname@example.org, (303) 228 8753"
- size: 8 1/2 x 11"
- we will print internally on high-gloss paper in color.
PS: all webinars are always free, for both KPA clients and non-clients. The goal of the webinar series is to create brand awareness for KPA, and establish us as a trusted partner and expert in the industry. The products and services we sell are related to the webinar subjects but we will never promote or sell our products directly during a webinar.