STENOVATE FINAL DESIGN ROUND:
We've left comments for final iterations on the Transcript Tracker designs, and now we'd love to see how you build on your design.
This final piece is two parts:
1. Redesign the "Add Transcript" modal.
2. Show collaboration invitation from scopist or proofreader's view.
**Screenshots have been added to show current "Add Transcript" modal.**
1. Our current Add Transcript modal has two steps. Choose your role (usually court reporter) and then it gives an arduous form. Several of the fields are inputs for date and time. Please redesign this modal into a wizard that solves UX issues.
2. Currently, a job offer arrives under the "Job Offers" section in the left menu. It's too confusing. From a scopist or proofreaders account, show how a new job offer / invitation to collaborate would arrive from the court reporter to the collaborator. (Oh, fun! Creativity!) How do you imagine this happening?
1. Final tidy of transcript tracker.
2. Add Transcript Wizard
3. Invitation to Collaborate with Court Reporter
Deliverable: One mobile and one desktop design showing the home screen, the "Transcript Tracker."
We need a mobile-friendly REdesign for this project in hopes of finding a stellar UX/UI designer long term. We (stupidly) built desktop first and now our product is getting a mobile-friendly overhaul. #StartupLife
We need you to take our current desktop design, scrap it, and redesign a mobile AND desktop view (2 deliverables) of this screen that does not include a table! Note: A third of our users also proofread transcripts from iPads / tablets. This is why mobile/tablet view is so important.
Please keep the style (colors and feel) of our design, but you are totally free (in fact, we're begging you) to change the layout and information hierarchy as you see fit. Show us what you think is important for the user through your design. Below are some guidlines.
USER SHOULD BE ABLE TO:
Add Transcript (Brings up form, which we want to redesign into a wizard, not part of this redesign)
Search for Transcript
Invite Collaborators (Add a scopist or proofreader)(We just need the button to add, not the consecutive steps. Just show us what you currently see in a new format)
Enter Transcript Workspace
Edit Transcript Details
USER SHOULD BE ABLE TO SEE:
Overview of Transcripts “Stats”
Number of Pages
Due Date (to Agency)
Collaborators (scopists & proofreaders) assigned to transcript