Wie rkneufeld das erste sonstiges grafikdesign Abenteuer antrat
I'm building a very simple Dungeons and Dragons combat initiative tracker for both my own use and for others enjoyment. D&D takes place in a medieval fantasy setting and their is no location more recognizable in D&D than the local Tavern.
I want my app too look and feel like sitting down in one such tavern - be it the old worn grain of the tables you sit at, the coarse threading of the tapestries on the wall, or the weathered look of parchment scrawled in calligraphy and dripped with candle wax. These are the kinds of textures and atmosphere the app needs to convey.
Erzählen Sie uns, wer Sie sind und wen Sie erreichen wollen?
Initiative aims to appeal to Dungeons and Dragons players, more specifically Dungeon Masters (DMs). DMs are the driving force behind any player campaign. These incredibly hard working individuals dream up fantastic stories and plots (many of which span years of play), spend countless hours preparing and some times even spend hundreds of dollars on books and supplies; all in the effort of providing an enriching and rewarding play experience for the five or so players they meet with on a regular basis. Initiative needs to provide an easy to use and attractive interface to make DM's jobs easier.
I need graphical designs for Initiative's two main screens.
The first and highest traffic screen is the initiative tracking view. In this view the user will cycle through a list of characters ordered by dice roll. See attached mockup.
* Table cells need to have three different colors/styles (one for each player, friendly and hostile characters)
* Table cells need an active and inactive color/style/indicator for the currently selected character).
The second view is where new characters are added. See attached mockup. You're free to take some liberties with this view.
1. Please try and stick with standard UI elements. Re-texture's are fine though. (That said, if you have something great I'm willing to entertain the thought)
* Table cells are an exception to this – you have free reign over height and contents.
2. Keep the design fantasy or "pen and paper" style.
Submitted files should include raw PSD files and textures necessary to reproduce the interface in iOS (png please).
Resolution needs to be high enough to accomodate the iPhone 4 yet still be attractive at the reduced resolution of the 3GS
Dateiformate der finalen Designs
Wir haben ähnliche Wettbewerbe gefunden, die Ihnen gefallen könnten