Wie NedFitch das erste sonstiges grafikdesign Abenteuer antrat
We have houseware products (5 items) and we need to update the packaging.
Was inspiriert Sie und wie stellen Sie sich das Design für Ihr Unternehmen vor?
We're currently working with food photographers to get updated photos. We're looking for the packaging to represent a uniform face of the brand, while illustrating a clear hierachy of information (via font size, etc. to show importance of information). The end goal is for these products to be on the shelves of mainstream stores in the U.S.
- Package design that is applicable to 5 products. See draft site (and OLD packagaging): http://www.planitproductsusa.com
- Hierachy of information to grab consumer
- Clear, bold understanding of what the product value is illustrated via words and photos
- Common theme for each of 5 products, but distinct packaging: Pizzamesh, Quickamesh, Protecta, Toastabags, Oven Liner
- Modern, clear packaging that speaks to US consumers
- Compelling layout; including where photos should be place on front/back and position of main copy