Wie White Paper Co. das erste sonstiges grafikdesign Abenteuer antrat
White Paper Co.
When White Paper Co. first started in 1990 we only sold copy paper. Since then our product selection has grown to include office supplies, printing services and promotional products. Currently, we are seen as a paper company but we want to be seen as a company that offers much more with our other product lines.
Erzählen Sie uns, wer Sie sind und wen Sie erreichen wollen?
We sell to medium and large sized businesses. We have a wide client base but our largest customers are law firms, financial services, and insurance companies. Our main contact in a company is usually the office manager.
We will be using the full colour design for our truck fleet which ranges in 1 to 5 ton trucks. The design will need to be able to fit the largest truck we have which has a 23 feet 5 inches by 8 feet one inch surface with decent image quality.
We are looking to include the following elements:
- Logo, 1.888.840.7300 & http://www.whitepaper.com
- Tagline "Growing by Building Successful Relationships"
- Our 4 product groups - copy paper, office products, printing services and promotional products. Use of our products lines logos are optional.
- Our company colour (green)
- Our locations -Vancouver, Calgary, Winnipeg, Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal. Locations don't necessarily have to be listed but we want to at least get across we're Canadian and national.
To better understand the type of look we are going for, you'll need to understand the direction of the company. Our focus is increasingly on ecommerce and sustainability. We want our customers to think of us as a "green" company. We've created a tagline of "Go Green, Think White" which can be incorporated into the design. We offer Recycled, FSC Certified & Eco-Friendly Options which can almost be considered our 5th product group. We have a polar bear in our logo which could be incorporated into the design with a photo of polar bears or we are open to other creative ideas.
Dateiformate der finalen Designs
Wir haben ähnliche Wettbewerbe gefunden, die Ihnen gefallen könnten