I am writing a series of books and digital video instructional materials surrounding the theme of Fat is Not Your Fault. Each book/DVD will have it's own webpage and header.
I am a Naturopathic Physician writing a series of "chapters" for a series called Fat Is Not Your Fault. It is based on the premise that, though diet and exercise are necessary for fat loss, there are underlying physiological factors that sabotage our body's ability to lose weight. It is geared towards the general public and will teach people how to test and interpret certain systems in their body that might be holding them back (i.e. thyroid) and will offer solutions based on their results.
This particular project will be called: "Fat Is Not Your Fault: Guide to Hypothyroidism" and will be hosted on http://www.yourguidetohypothyroidism.com
It will teach people about the thyroid gland, where to go online to get their own blood work, how to interpret their blood work (online video - hence the DVD cover) and then options they have based on the outcome of their blood work. It is designed to help people who aren't being helped by their doctor.
Additional books/DVD covers will be needed for adrenal health, gastrointestinal health, neurotransmitter balance, toxicity, etc. These will be the future projects of the winner.
- Something fresh, clean and simple. Not too cluttered.
- Not just a cover, but a 3D cover of sorts. I want this to look good and very appealing to people.
- It won't be as long as most eBooks so perhaps it could have a a spiral bound appearance
- Something that appeals mostly to women ages 25-65
- The title "Fat Is Not Your Fault: Guide to Hypothyroidism"
- Something professional, warm and REAL. Something unique, but not obscenely so.
- A lot of clutter. For example, the book at http://www.themagichundred.com/ really caught my eye because of the uniqueness, simplicity and professionalism.