We Beat The Mountain gave a professional design agency the assignment to develop a suitcase with the following requirements:
• Suitcase must be made of 100% recycled materials
• Suitcase needs to have a sustainable & cool look
• Suitcase must be unbreakable
• Suitcase must be more practical than existing suitcases.
The designs can be viewed in the attached files.
This first We Beat The Mountain suitcase is a large size (27,6 inches in height).
The competitive advantages of this suitcase design are the following:
• The suitcase can be opened straight-up.
• The wheel axis is also the turning point in the suitcase. Both shells revolve around this axis.
• The telescope handle has a new design. This may be altered if you have other ideas.
The design contest involves finalizing this design. We ask the designers in this contest to finalize the design by working out the details.
In addition to the company introduction this requirement specifically hold true for the suitcase:
• Practical: It must be possible to actually produce the product.
We Beat The Mountain asks the designers to please do the following in their design presentation:
• Elaborate on your choice of materials. We are interested in how YOU think about your design and the road to producing it.
• If you know potential producers of you design, or potential suppliers of the materials, please let us know!