Wie FindAnyFloor.com das erste sonstiges grafikdesign Abenteuer antrat
NOTE: THIS IS NOT THE SAME CONTEST RUN LAST WEEK .
THAT WAS FOR OUR MAIN SITE AND THIS IS FOR OUR PRO SITE. TWO DIFFERENT SITES. ALSO, WHILE THE STYLE IS A LOGO STYLE, WE ARE NOT LOOKING FOR A LOGO. PLEASE READ THE BRIEF AND LOOK AT OUR LAST CONTEST FOR ANY IDEA OF WHAT WE NEED. THANK YOU!!
We are looking for something similar though for flooring professionals, not consumers.
The tagline is "Where flooring professionals come to connect."
The site is a site that provides training materials, events information and industry news to flooring professionals as well as connects experts in the flooring community with with other experts and consumers.
Pro.FindAnyFloor.com - Our professionals site
Was inspiriert Sie und wie stellen Sie sich das Design für Ihr Unternehmen vor?
We are a new company in the process of launching our BETA site in the next few weeks. While we have a site design in progress, we are in need of a main graphic for our professionals homepage. The main graphic is the focal point of the site and must convey in 1 to 3 seconds what our site is all about. Here is our site placedholder - remember we are a start-up so the site has not launched at this time. FindAnyFloor.com.
Think fun! Think friendly, but professional! Think Web 2.0, but something a flooring professional would be interested in viewing!
We want something that will really push the envelope... while flooring is not the most interesting subject to many, the idea is to make the site fun and interesting on its own. That is your challenge!
If you email me I will send you the screenshot of the homepage, so you can work with it when creating your design.
NOTE You would be replacing the center graphic where it says Your friend in an online world... etc This is similar to our last contest
- Web 2.0 look and feel
- Follow our site graphics and color scheme
- (please email me for a copy of that graphic)
- Be simple and not detailed
- Use the tagline - "Where Flooring Professionals Come to Connect" in at least one submitted design
- Must integrate with current site graphics
- Needs to be fun, but professional
- Needs to feel friendly and inviting
- Prefer rounded edges and figures
- When representing a flooring professional these items are ok - hand saw, electric saw, hardhat, tape measure, level, hammer (there are others, so if you have an idea feel free to email me) - not ok wrench, screwdriver, etc
- final file ai or photoshop file with layers intact
- final file png image
Was Sie nicht möchten
- do not want anything detailed, fussy or complicated
- anything that does not use our site color scheme for the primary graphic colors
- anything that does not integrate into the site easily
- heavy black or grey strokes or text
Dateiformate der finalen Designs
Wir haben ähnliche Wettbewerbe gefunden, die Ihnen gefallen könnten