THIS IS A RAPID DEVELOPMENT PROJECT. I WILL BE HERE TO ASSIST NON-STOP AND WILL BE PICKING A DESIGN BY TUESDAY. IF A GOOD DESIGN IS SUBMITTED EARLIER, I MAY IMMEDIATELY CHOOSE IT TO HAVE DESIGNS SENT TO DEVELOPER AS THERE FINISHED.
We are building an iphone app that does cloud based iphone manipulation. It is a basic app, that allows the user to take a photo or choose from there photoroll/gallery. We will need an App Icon, all app screens included below and logo.
1) When you open the app, you should be immediately greeted with a popup with terms and conditions. That should have an OK button.
2) The next page should have login options with Oauth Google/Facebook as well as a signup button. It should show the logo on the top.
3) Signup page.
4) After signing in, you should see logo and some text below on the top. There should be two options, to take a photo or select from photoroll
5) A screen for taking photos
7) This screen is important. This is where a users selected photo or taken photo will now be in focus. On the bottom, there will be a static image that is repeated in a swipe slider 8 times. That image will have each cloud filter applied to it to demonstrate the effect. When a user clicks a filter, a button to submit to cloud to be filtered should show. The filters are not real time, so after submission the screen should grey out with a loading icon that tells the user that there image has been sent to the cloud, and they will get a notification when there image is finished
8) After the image is finished, The user should have the option to view from there notification. IT will ask them whether they want to SAVE, CANCEL or SHARE. Sharing will popup an option to share to facebook, google or twitter. After selecting a share option, it should pop up a matching dialog to write some text to share as well as image.
9) After saving, it should go to a gallery with just converted images
10) Some where on the homescreen there should be micropurchase screen to get addons and a menu for that
I have been intentionally vague to see what you come up with, the photos come out kindof trippy and rainbowy from the cloud processing, but that does or doesnt have to effect your work. Use a repeated stock image for the filter preview until we get new ones to replace with. Please provide PSD(REQUIRED) and sketch files(NOT REQUIRED, BUT ENCOURAGED).
I have included an example of the app's image output