The design of the app needs to be for the iPhone (both standard and retina). There are 2 screens to design:
1) Main screen contains:
- A toolbar with the Nimbb logo (although you can design without the logo if the end result is better)
- some text and a "Record a video" button: when pressed, this opens our recording screen (which doesn't need a design).
- a list of latest videos recorded: the list is scrollable and includes a thumbnail and the date of the video. Once clicking an entry in the list, this opens the second sharing screen. UPDATE: also accepted (and better): put two thumbnails per row.
2) Sharing video screen constains:
- a toolbar in the top to be able to go back to the Main screen;
- a thumbnail of the video with a "play" image in the middle (note: videos can be both horizontal and vertical, so make sure to offer both options in your design);
- 4 icons to share the videos using Facebook, Twitter, SMS and email
- the link to the Nimbb video. On clicking this link, it copies to the clipboard. You must include some visual (either text or icon) showing that the link was copied to clipboard.
For inspiration, see the two screenshots of our current prototype.
At the end, we need the designs to be provided in an easy-to-integrate PNG files and provided for both standard and retina iPhone display. In addition, we need a copy of the Main screen provided as image for the app's splash screen. We also need the icons for the app provided in different standard formats for iOS.