Wie Doug Kaye das erste logo design Abenteuer antrat
We need a (square) logo for a new audio/video directory web site along with a color palette and favicon for the temporary site. We expect to post the full side redesign contest in 2-3 weeks.
Was inspiriert Sie und wie stellen Sie sich das Design für Ihr Unternehmen vor?
SpokenWord.org launches in late January and we need a new logo! We'll also be (re)designing the whole site, but that won't be for another two weeks or so, after we finish tweaking the UI. SpokenWord.org is the latest project of The Conversations Network, a major media/podcasting non-profit. We're the oldest still-running podcast network. SpokenWord.org is a directory -- the best place to find and share great audio and video (!) spoken-word recordings (lectures, speeches, meetings, podcasts, radio/TV, etc).
Note to Designers: We have a lot of "judges" here, so immediately upon completion of the contest I'm going to publish an internal survey asking our team members to vote on their favorite designs. The survey will be open for 24 hours after the end of this contest at which time we will select the winner.
- .psd or .ai file original
- square format
- 300x300 jpeg for iTunes album art
- 125x125 jpeg or png
- 16x16 .ico file -- Obviously, it doesn't need to be readable or the same as the logo; just be complementary to the logo.Color Palette (for temporary site)
- hexadecimal RGB colors (eg, #ABCDEF)
- header background and font colors
- footer background and font colors (could be the same as header)
- right-hand background and font colors
- body text font color
- hypertext link rollover color
- button background and font color (eg, the Play Audio buttons)
- see current alpha site for usageThe Look
- It's a media site!
- Fun yet classy/elegant
- Simple is good
- Including the name SpokenWord.org is good but not absolutely required. An awesome design without the name will beat a so-so design that includes the name.
- If you do use the name, the .org suffix is required.Other sites that do something similar to ours:
Was Sie nicht möchten
- DO NOT be influenced by the current colors or site design. We don't like them.
Dateiformate der finalen Designs
Wir haben ähnliche Wettbewerbe gefunden, die Ihnen gefallen könnten