Making lending personal
Desired Color Scheme:
Current scheme is maroon with very light off white to grey surrounds... but would also accept the current trend towards light blue or green/lime
Web 2.0 look. Simple clean and fresh looking
Accepted File Formats:
.html for page design .esp for images/ logo
The company iGrin (http://www.igrin.com.au) is in the Personal Lending market. The company wants to be presented as being honest and trustworthy but a little bit cheeky and different from standard financial institutions.
An existing logo has the G in iGrin faded with a (; in maroon superimposed on top. An example can be emailed if required. Whilst we are not wedded to the idea it has caught on. Ideally we would like this concept tidied up and looking more professional. Other logo ideas will also be considered. This should also allow for a version for the mini logo that appears on browsers next to the URL - (; .
The main part of the contest is for a coded set of web pages. These will form the templates/ style guides for the entire site:
* A home page. Should allow for additional text information and also allow for display of table based data eg a rate sheet.
* A page for the entry of data in the form of a step by step process similar to a wizard
* A page for the display of text eg FAQs or Terms & Conditions.
* A page for the display of table based data
* A page or page section for the display of a legal set of terms and conditions that a user has to Accept or Decline. This is likely to be a subset of a page - closely linked to the data entry page.
The templates for page designs should be consistent and clearly show colour schemes, font style/ size, differentiate for headings etc.
Sites that we like and have a similar look and feel to what we are after include:
The company will need to have transferred legal ownership of any material produced. There may be additional work around buttons and images to be used across new and additional parts of the site in the future.
This being held as a single contest - we wish to deal with a single party that will produce both the refreshed logo and the web page design.
Please note that Electronic transfer of funds only available in AUD.
This contest was originally listed in multiple categories:
- Logo Design
- Web Page Design (Coded)