Wie kgmiller das erste logo design Abenteuer antrat
I need a logo for my web/software development company. I'm looking for that perfect logo - simple, clean, organic, timeless. If you are a great designer who understands balance, I'm hoping you will submit a design to this contest. I'm looking forward to your work!
KGMD - K.G. Miller Development (kgmdevelopment.com)
Was inspiriert Sie und wie stellen Sie sich das Design für Ihr Unternehmen vor?
I am looking for a clean logo for KGMD that can be used anywhere. K.G. Miller Development is my personal development company. I own a few other software companies - but this is the one I will keep forever, serving as a platform for new development ideas, projects, and frameworks. I've not done much with the site as of yet (too busy!!) but I will soon put up a blog and links to download some projects I'm planning on releaseing as open source. I'm currently running a few custom software development projects through this company, so a tight logo is in order. I've come up with about 10 versions myself - but the whole thing is driving me nuts and I can't decide what of my own work I like. So, I've decided to see what the design community can offer me. The right designer could land a significant amount of business with me if I'm impressed by their work on this little project. Also - I'm a big fan of modern design: Dwell (http://www.dwell.com/) is one of my favorite magazines and I often draw inspiration from architecture. The art hanging in my house and office are primarily peices from Dali, Kandinsky, and Rothko - if that helps at all :).
- I'm looking for an organic logo with clean lines. Minimalist but not subdued. Architectural inspiration.
- KGMD should be the primary logo. It would be excellent if K.G. Miller Development in small text could somehow work with the logo when needed.
- A logo "icon" would be nice, but I can also see some interesting things being done with just the letters themselves - is there a way they can flow into eachother perhaps?
- I'm open to use of gradients, but the logo should have enough of a bold shape to look good in a solid black or white.
- If it is possible to make something structural and organic at the same time - that is what I am looking for.
- Logo should be delivered in Vector format, compatible with Adobe Illustrator CS2
Was Sie nicht möchten
- Cheese. No cheese please :)
- Rainbows colors? - not real big on those for this project.
- Pastels - no thank you.
- Cheap designs. Please don't waste your time