We're looking for a clean and sleek web 2.0-ish logo for a new web-based service.
Was inspiriert Sie und wie stellen Sie sich das Design für Ihr Unternehmen vor?
This logo is for a basic map service that allows users to know what are the basic services available around them (restaurants, shopping malls etc). The logo should be made up of two elements, an icon and the product name (centre-me). The icon has been decided to be a map pin (think push pins). When used on the map, this particular pin will act as a marker to represent the user’s current location, and this must be immediately obvious to the user. We would strongly prefer a pin with the text “me” incorporated tastefully.
* The pin, as mentioned earlier, needs to represent the user (ideally with the text “me” stuck somewhere)
* The pin should have a sharp, pointy end that appears to "stick" into a specific point in an image, and a larger pin body on the other end.
* The pin needs to be clearly visible against a map
* The pin graphics can be displayed either as an opaque solid object, or as a transparent object so the image behind the pin is still somewhat visible.
* The overall logo should appear contemporary and unique.
Was Sie nicht möchten
* We do not want complicated designs. Simplicity is preferred.
* The final artwork should be a vector graphic or some other contemporary format of image that results in a "lightweight" object
Dateiformate der finalen Designs
Wir haben ähnliche Wettbewerbe gefunden, die Ihnen gefallen könnten