Wie TheAndyman das erste logo design Abenteuer antrat
I am looking for a logo to represent our 3D simulation business in the aviation training market. We build interactive models of aircraft, that allow pilots and maintainers to interact with them to learn important procedures, like a pre-flight checklist. This is much like a video game, but with a serious, real-world application.
Was inspiriert Sie und wie stellen Sie sich das Design für Ihr Unternehmen vor?
Visual Aircraft builds interactive models of aircraft that allow pilots and maintainers to interact with them to learn important procedures, like a pre-flight checklist. This is much like a video game, but with a serious, real-world application. I need a logo to represent the brand.
- A vector-format design
- A conservative, mature company feel like FlightSafety.
- A lead-edge, graphics twist like Anark or Right Hemisphere
- I am using the tagline "Immersive Aviation Training ™", but am not completely convinced this needs to be part of the logo
- I am not set on a color scheme, although blue tends to work well with aviation
- I should be able to change the color of the words (at least between black and white) to work on different backgrounds
Was Sie nicht möchten
- I don't want to come across as a video game company