unata (pronounced “you-nata”)
**Please note that we understand the dynamics of proper commenting so you can expect feedback!
UNATA is a startup company that provides large retailers with innovative consumer engagement systems, and corresponding data analysis tools. Our software empowers retailers to leverage customer interaction data and product info to deliver relevant customer experiences.
Key Attributes that a logo could highlight:
- we help customers find the right products, and help retailers & suppliers find out more about their customer
- we connect 3 parties - suppliers, retailers, and customers with a system that benefits all of them, getting the right product to the right person
- strong focus on data analysis
- strong focus on relevance to the customer
- A lot of our software is mobile-based, but we would like to avoid having an actual smartphone in the logo; however, less direct references to mobile are ok, but not necessary.
Feel free to interpret with broad license - you don't even need to touch on one of the attributes listed prior!
The target market for Unata is large retailers. Our logo should look professional as we’re trying to set up meetings with execs @ these chains.
- feel free to use the whole Black/white/grey range as much as you like
- please do not use more than 2 accent colors. 1 is just as good.
- Please do not use just red and blue together.
- This logo must work for a white background.
To summarize in a few adjectives what we are looking for, they would be;
- Simple, elegant
There is the possibility that we would include our logo in mobile apps. Therefore, if the logo works well in a small size / for small pixel area, that’s a bonus. However, this is not a requirement; we will consider all submissions even if they don’t meet that objective.
We of course want complete copyright to the design, so please no embedded clip art.
We intend to give every designer who participates constructive and plentiful feedback.
Looking forward to working with you!