I am looking for a long-term relationship with a designer who can provide me with a logo, website header (banner) design, and business card design that uses a blue and white color scheme. This particular contest is just for the logo design.
I am targeting young adults from 21 - 45 who:
- are tired of working for someone else.
- feel stuck in a rut.
- do not want to have to work for the rest of their life.
- desire freedom and autonomy.
- are good students and willing to learn from someone they believe in and trust, regardless of their education level.
Ideally, I would like a "prestigious ivy league university" feel. Here are a few creative ideas (although I am open to others):
- A crest (shield) - similar to Harvard, Princeton, Oxford, Cambridge Universities.
- Relevant latin words (e.g. wealth, freedom, security, etc.).
- Artwork that suggests graduate school technical (math, science, engineering, business) learning (e.g. math formulas, compass, etc.).
- Artwork that projects a consistent image (e.g. eagle symbolizing freedom, etc.).
- Artwork rooted in old-world European tradition (including graphics, fonts, etc.).
- Since there are 4 main modules to my curriculum (comprehensive self-assessment, creating a pile of earned income, converting it to streams of portfolio and passive income, and protecting it from a tax and legal perspective), perhaps the crest is broken into 4 quadrants with each quadrant has a graphic representing each of these 4 modules.
I don't have a slogan yet, but I am open to one if any ideas exist.