Domain name will be http://www.my401kgroup.com and we want to give you the flexibility to go with font logo, icon logo, or incoporation of MY initials. I'll comment as the contest goes on to guide all entrants and narrow the direction(again, at the advice of 99designs). I want you, the designer, to have fun with the project by having flexibility in your design. What's the point in hiring you if I already know exactly what I want, right?
1. We prefer a limit of one or two colors(to keep future printing costs down).
2. The logo should express a professional, yet young and progressive feel.
3. Logo font should be readable as it will be used in a variety of ways: trade show stands, business cards, brochures, stationery, website, etc..
4. We will need high quality JPEG, GIF, and PSD formats for the winning design that can be used in the above listed mediums.
5. Design should be a balance between simple/elegant and professional(as if I hadn't put that on here enough times already). I like to think "classy/cool."
6. Probably more pertinent during website phase, but no stock photo/image.
7. 1 star for FONT, 1 star for COLOR, 2 stars for being "Classy/Cool" and 1 star for "I just like the overall look."
We'll review designs as quickly as possible and will indicate in the comments sections which elements listed above the star rating corresponds to. Thanks for considering our contest.