Wie AlleySystems das erste logo design Abenteuer antrat
TeleJobber.com will be a subscription-based job directory containing work-at-home jobs that have been researched and reviewed by real people. The logo should be clean, simple, and fun, with a splash of color.
Was inspiriert Sie und wie stellen Sie sich das Design für Ihr Unternehmen vor?
We want a logo that has a splash of color, but not too loud. We like Web 2.0 styled logos, see this list for inspiration: http://web2list.com/logo.php
Many of our competitors simply link to listings at Monster/CareerBuilder/CraigsList, so the fact each of our jobs has been researched by a real person and links directly to the career section on employer Web sites will set us apart from our competition.
Desired style: Web 2.0, modern, fun
- Logos shown on a white background
- Clean design
- A graphic/icon - not just typography
- The brand name - TeleJobber (no need to include .com). We don't have strong feelings about capitalization vs. no capitalization
- Please deliver the final project in vector format and include your Illustrator file(s) (or something compatible with Illustrator)
Was Sie nicht möchten
- Too many colors
- Anything that will detract from credibility - since this will be a paying membership site, please err on the side of credibility