I specialize in audio and video for:
o audio and video product creation: helping people create their own products (CDs, DVDs, MP3, streaming audio and video etc) by recording filming editing and creating products for them or by training them to do it themselves
o live event AV production: I work with some of the world's top speakers coaches presenters and trainers in the personal development and entrepreneur world, running the full interactive, high energy, world-class AV production for events with anything from 20 to 5000 People. I can organise and run the event production for you and I can also teach you what to do and what not to do to make your event seamlessly professional.
o My clients for event production of seminar and event promotions companies and also highly motivated and successful professionals who invest in their own live events, promotion and product creation.
o Most of my business for the past three or four years has been in services rather than products, in providing the above event production services as described. During that time I have built up many high-level contacts of speakers, coaches, trainers and entrepreneurs.
o My focus is to productise my knowledge in video, audio and text formats to educate and empower a much wider audience to deliver their valuable knowledge to a worldwide audience through creating their own products and Internet marketing.
Erzählen Sie uns, wer Sie sind und wen Sie erreichen wollen?
- Primarily speakers, trainers, coaches, presenters (primarily personal development – but also have a big contact and joint venture in gym instructors/personal trainers), small business entrepreneurs/ solopreneurs, therapists, authors – essentially people with passion and purpose to serve beyond themselves but perhaps without the business knowledge to do so.
- Age range generally 30 to 50
- male and female
- highly motivated, dedicated to outcome, high earners, high achievers
- conditioned to invest in self development and business
- experienced professionals and experts in their field (and generally not experts in business) likely to be running a coaching or therapist type business, and/or be a professional speaker, all making the transition from exchanging time for money and productising their knowledge, then marketing and selling online
- likely to be part of or associated with relevant professional associations, business or networking groups, training networks
- invest frequently in training and attend training events
- global market with focus predominantly in UK, US and Australia
Vector based powerful, creative brand... PLEASE FEEL FREE TO TAKE SOME CREATIVE LICENSE - we are open to all ideas!
Wording should be SuperEasyAV (or perhaps Super Easy AudioVideo). Use something like microphone/camera/media (e.g. DVD) type images/logos/icons to give the idea… not exactly sure what the icon should be, but hopefully you'll come up with the icon. I prefer a design that is more horizontal in nature than vertical - this will make it easier to use in a web site design.
First thoughts around rich, deep blues/greens/turquoise...but not set - see below in logo examples...
Other logos that I like the look and feel of and would like to use as a model in some way for my own logo:
- I like the font used in ‘using social media’ and the professional yet slightly playful feel of the whole piece. I also like the mirrored effect. http://bit.ly/bkZNsB
- This font/feel too http://bit.ly/9QhNs1
- Skype logo
- on this page http://bit.ly/bzR3cj check the following logos
o wu tang clan (colouful – but don’t want mine that lightweight…hmmm….maybe…)
o ups** (like the colours a lot and feel / slight shine)
o enron 2 (great contemporary/future feel)
o jet blue ** (nice gentle colour gradient)
o walmart (rounded/softish font & reflective)
o citi (like the transition between colours on the text)
- Adidas and AC/DC on here http://bit.ly/dsm0MB
Dateiformate der finalen Designs
Wir haben ähnliche Wettbewerbe gefunden, die Ihnen gefallen könnten