Wie techsupport das erste logo design Abenteuer antrat
We are a startup company that does online ordering services for restaurants. We are currently redesigning our site and updating it to a new look and feel. Our designer is currently working on the website template and can not address the logo at this time.
Was inspiriert Sie und wie stellen Sie sich das Design für Ihr Unternehmen vor?
We are looking for fresh new fonts and logo character, while preserving the idea of ordering from a menu. We would like to convey a sense of urgency to our customers in the logo, a sensation of movement or motion maybe with lines or blur (to a degree) because we are reaching to the idea of being hungry when ordering food. We are looking for something fun that could be as simple as having just the menu as the logo character. We want to remain faithful to the concept of being ready to order.
Because we are in the process of updating our site we need the design in black and white with grays, as our designer will be implementing the colors from the final website design.
We have had several updates to the design but feel its time to update again. We are looking for fresh new fonts and character, but preserving the current idea of ordering from a menu. We would like to convey some urgency in the logo, such as moving, movement, or motion with lines or blur (to a degree). We are looking for something more simple such as menu only but no character, but if can still create a sence of fun or that you are ready to order look on it, that is what we are looking for.
We need the design in black and white with greys. Our designer will implement the colors from his final website design.
* A Fresh modern look (as you can see our current logo seems quite outdated)
• Design in black and white with grays
• A sense of motion or movement
* A sense of rapid service
• It could use a menu as our current logo. If so, don’t feel limited to the concept of a double page menu as we did (just don’t make it look like a book) it can even be a single page, but make it look like a menu
• Think about the concept of online food ordering
• Target the urgency of buying /ordering food when you are hungry
* A fun, playful logo that could include a cartoonish character
* Use entire name of company "ReadyToOrder.com". The name can be broken into multiple lines as our current design
• If you prefer to focus more on the font part of the logo, please make sure that the name is clearly on top of the logo character or the item you chose to place the text on
* We want to convey a sense of fast ordering
* A fun cartoonish character would be nice (Maybe something like the godaddy.com logo character in terms of the feel of happiness, coolness)
* We contemplated the idea of having one hand on the menu while the other hand is raised with the character’s index finger in the air like saying "I am ready to order". That was our main idea but we ended up having our little cartoon character hidden behind the menu, which is not what we wanted.
• Take the logo as made of two pieces, the first piece would be the text (font size and placement) and the second piece would be the logo character (menu or art)
Was Sie nicht möchten
- No forks, knifes or utensils
- No delivery ideas (some restaurant deliver others don't)
- No pizza boxes, we have all types of menus, not just pizza