Wie SparkEvents das erste logo design Abenteuer antrat
Seeking a new logo for Spark Events, an event management agency specializing in fundraising events of all kinds, cause-oriented rallies, corporate social responsibility campaigns.
Was inspiriert Sie und wie stellen Sie sich das Design für Ihr Unternehmen vor?
We have been a one-person event planning/management consultancy that is growing in staff and capacity and needs a new name, logo to reflect that growth. Our goal is to grab attention with our logo/name and tagline, but it must also come across as professional and ready-for-business. We need a logo that gets across the idea that we are a different kind of event management agency - that we care about causes, we are creative and agile, spunky and innovative, we are uniqe in our approach to planning and carrying out events that reap the results our clients want.
- Item 1...
- A multiple-color logo is fine, though a 2-color logo is least expensive to reproduce - I'm open to either if the design is right. I like greens, oranges, purples, reds and combinations of each with the other, or any with black.
- Identify a "fun" font combination - perhaps a mix of "Tall Paul" font with Arial, or something along those lines. I'm open to seeing creative, but appropriate combinations.
- You are welcome to use a "spark" visual with the logo, perhaps as part of one of the letters in the business name, or as a stand-alone icon, but this is not necessary
- The logo should be easy to use for Web, print stationery/cards, and promotional materials - for both color and black and white printing.
Was Sie nicht möchten
- Item 1...no pastel colors or yellow in logo
- nothing cartoonish
- nothing too busy, clean lines and design required
Dateiformate der finalen Designs
Wir haben ähnliche Wettbewerbe gefunden, die Ihnen gefallen könnten