Wie sopeeck das erste logo design Abenteuer antrat
We are looking for a logo for our new company of online marketing consultants / coaches.
Was inspiriert Sie und wie stellen Sie sich das Design für Ihr Unternehmen vor?
For our new company we're looking for a logo which is supposed to be used on the website / business cards / presentations / handouts.
The company's name is SOPOK Seminare. SOPOK are the initials of me (Sven-Olaf Peeck) and my fellow founder (Olaf Krüger)
We've been working as freelance consultants / coaches for some years now and have decided to start a company specialised on training, coaching, consulting in the field of online marketing.
At the moment we are focused on search engine marketing and web analytics.
- a logo - guess i mentioned that before ;-)
- our topics search and online marketing a very modern and rather technical topics, the logo should fit into that (doesn't mean it's supposed to be hightech / scifi think)
- SOPOK is also the name of a blowpipe and of a small shield used to protect the arms in combat
- since onlinemarketing and especially the field of Search Engine Marketing and Web Analytics is about targeting customers we thought about the idea of using the blowpipe and a target to symbolize that
Was Sie nicht möchten
- we are quite open minded concerning design and colours but since we will be working regularly with a company called "Semigator" (they will organzise some seminars) and their CI/Logo is light green (http://www.semigator.de) green
- another company which offers onlinemarketing trainings in Germany has a red logo (http://www.121watt.de)
- so (light) green and (dark) red are not amongst our favorites