Wie Helen Perry das erste logo design Abenteuer antrat
Something Swish is an over-arching brand that will sit over a number of homeware and giftware arms. Current products only include sculptures and minimal homewares but this is to be expanded upon in the future.
Was inspiriert Sie und wie stellen Sie sich das Design für Ihr Unternehmen vor?
Rather than having a number of disassociated brands/logos we have decided to group our two sculpture-based businesses under the one brand and also provide the opportunity to expand into other companies or businesses that may include homewares and giftwares.
Something Swish currently delivers a high quality range of sculptures to a diverse distributor base. The current sculpture products are distributed exclusively across Australia through Something Swish only. Products delivered through Something Swish are special items that create a focal point in a home and add a touch of class. Current sculptures offer a unique way to transform a space with designs and finishes not seen before in Australia. The following words best represent the brand personality we wish to have.
- Strong position in marketplace
- High Quality yet affordable
- Something different / not mainstream
- Current logos that sit under the Something Swish brand are very similiar and plain with just initials reveresed out of a box and typefaces very indiscreet. Something Swish can afford to be a little more flamboyant but needs to retain a sense of style and simplicity.
- Could possibly include a motif that could be used separately
Was Sie nicht möchten
- No curly, swirly typefaces.
- Not too slick and computer generated looking.
Dateiformate der finalen Designs
Wir haben ähnliche Wettbewerbe gefunden, die Ihnen gefallen könnten