Wie Silicon Circus das erste logo design Abenteuer antrat
We're the authors of PenguiNet, a popular SSH/SCP client for Windows. We've been in business for over a decade and it's time for a new company logo!
Was inspiriert Sie und wie stellen Sie sich das Design für Ihr Unternehmen vor?
It's time for Silicon Circus to get a new business logo. There is no meaning nor importance behind the words "silicon" and "circus". What matters is that we have a professional logo that we can use on our website, on our letterheads, invoices and business cards, and in our software.
We do not carry out any marketing, nor do we need to impart a message, therefore professional is more important than eye-catching.
- this was our logo in the 1990s
- this is our current logo
- We have used purple in our logo in the past, so we may as well stick with it. You can change the shade if you wish
- We are flexible on how our name is portrayed, so you can experiment with "SC" or with "siliconcircus" as one word
- If you come up with a better way of doing our "SC" disc-shaped logo, can it be more like the VW logo?
- Our new logo will primarily be used on our website, but will also need to be used in some form wherever else our logo appears, such as on our letterhead
Was Sie nicht möchten
- No penguins please - that's only our PenguiNet brand and we don't want to come across as a linux-only business