Wie ShortShorts das erste logo design Abenteuer antrat
Short Shorts Productions
Was inspiriert Sie und wie stellen Sie sich das Design für Ihr Unternehmen vor?
Short Shorts Productions is a small video editing business specializing in video editing services for the small business and individual. It's a new business that needs a logo for branding and marketing purposes that will be used on the website and for marketing collateral. The Short Shorts name is in loving memory of my father who passed away unexpectedly this past October. He used to wear these ridiculous little jean short cut-offs that were so short the pockets hung longer than the shorts themselves. He'd wear these beauties when he was out working on the cars or around the house. He was a bearded man with glasses and a stocky build so little shorts on this guy were quite the sight, not to mention he was pretty hairy. Also, because I'm in video production "Shorts" is relevant because short videos and films are called "Shorts." So Short Shorts Productions it is. What I see in a logo is something where Short Shorts is really the focus and then Productions is included in the text but separate somehow, smaller maybe, or less obvious anyway. If a little pair of jean cutoffs could somehow work, that'd be neat, I'm not sure how to implement the video concept into this so please feel free to be creative. I'm really looking for something clever and almost friendly, if that makes sense.
- Vector -so I can produce in any size (banners size to business card size, etc)
- Must include the text Short Shorts Productions (as mentioned in the description Productions is there but not as noticeable as Short Shorts)
- Please be creative/clever with whatever you think of when you read my "story" in the description
Was Sie nicht möchten
- Cheesy. I know its a fine line between lighthearted and fun and being cheesy. What I mean by cheesy is I need it to look professional and not cartoon-y
- Lots and lots of colors, nothing too busy please
- You to punch me in the face because I have too many requirements
Dateiformate der finalen Designs
Wir haben ähnliche Wettbewerbe gefunden, die Ihnen gefallen könnten