- Prefer a full color palette icon and clean copy accompanying the logo.
- Ideally, the color icon would convert easily to B+W. (Yes, we realize this is near impossible. So, if it doesn't work, don't sweat it)
- Anything resembling Hello Kitty, My Little Pony, or even Ed Hardy will be publicly ridiculed. Full color palette with no rainbows, you ask? (!!!!) Yes, please.
- In lieu of a full color palette icon, clean company names with simple images are also acceptable (and encouraged!). In these submissions, blue or red on white or black are preferred, but not required. Open to all/any creative options. Orange and green are possibilities. Purple, pink, and magenta are not. (See above)
- Image/icon should convey interactive, sharing, social, global, fun (but not goofy), new media...
- Some examples of logos, branding, and icons we like are attached
- Ease of web design integration, printing and replication will be considered during final review
- These are vague, you have a lot of leeway. Will try to provide frequent comments for direction
Thank you very much for your participation!