Wie LondonLogo das erste logo design Abenteuer antrat
We are loooking for a logo that can be used on the shop-front, the stationery and for general branding. The branding has to be clear and bold enough to be read by fast-moving traffic but also needs to be distinctive and modern (but looking like an established, traditional company)
Was inspiriert Sie und wie stellen Sie sich das Design für Ihr Unternehmen vor?
Hart Estate Agents was set up in 1954 in West London, UK. We are a real estate company who have been selling and renting houses in the area. Many of our customers are 40+ and have known Hart for most of their lives. Their houses are their biggest asset, so the image needs to be progressive and modern, but cannot alienate our older, more established clients. You will see on our website that the current logo is very dated and no longer looks slick enough.
The benchmark or market leader is Foxtons (foxtons.co.uk) and kfh and faron sutaria to give you an idea of our peers
- Yellow is the colour associated with our brand - we are verging towards a lemon yellow background with black writing. We need to maintain something close to this color scheme for continutiy purposes BUT WE ARE OPEN TO VARIATIONS / SUGGESTIONS THE TEXT DOES NOT NEED TO STAY BLACK NECESSARILY.
- The logo needs to contain the following names / words: "HART"; "Estate Agents"; "Est. 1954"
- If possible, please provide a variation of the logo with the words "Sales & Lettings" instead of "Estate Agents"
- The logo needs to be bold enough to be read by fast-moving traffic on the road-side
- The logo needs to exude a sense of stability and TRUST
- HART needs to be the largest element in the logo
- The logo needs to work on shop-front signs, stationery and cars (the cars will be sign-written too!)
Was Sie nicht möchten
- Too much shading / graduating
- No color schemes which will look faded on the actual shop signs or on the "FOR SALE" boards next to the properties
- No catchprases - just the logo
- No purple / magenta colours on the logo
- "HART" cannot all be in lower-case.
- The logo needs to be transferrable to "FOR SALE" signs, letters, cards, etc.
Dateiformate der finalen Designs
Wir haben ähnliche Wettbewerbe gefunden, die Ihnen gefallen könnten